need someone to tell me where to click :P

siris91

Матрос
Симпатии
Баллы
Hi new to server i was wondering if there is any1 to show me how to setup my buffs and buying some comsumables

h3llary

Модератор
Команда форума
Модератор
Симпатии
Баллы
Hi new to server i was wondering if there is any1 to show me how to setup my buffs and buying some comsumables
hi, just wanted to let you know, there is no online currently at the server and we're working on English patch. It will be implemented for the next start which will be in winter.

h3llary

Модератор
Команда форума
Модератор
Симпатии
Баллы
atleast english text on npc would be great just checking the server, so when in winter u think.
You should click literally every button available at the buffer because there's no buff limit. Other buffs are optional and you could figure it out yourself but just in case if you haven't:
Премиум бафф = Premium buff (mental shield, chant of protection, resist shock, counter critical) Дух берсерка = Berseker Spirit, Огонь = Prophecy of Fire, Ветер = Prophecy of Wind, Воды = Prophecy of Water, Победы = Chant of Victory, Великий Щит = Greater Shield, Великое Могущество = Greater Might, Паагрио = Paagrio's wisdom

I'm in game rn in case if you have questions pm h3llary

Последнее редактирование: